We are constantly monitoring the performance of our servers. If something isn't working right on our end, we will fix it as soon as possible!
However, connecting to a game from a mobile device can be influenced by external variables that, unfortunately, we have no control over. Even something as simple as going through a tunnel on the bus or hitting a dead spot in your house's WiFi can interrupt connection and potentially impact your game performance. Which can be frustrating!
If you're having problems with lag, we recommend taking the following steps regularly:
- Restart your device - as a first step, this often helps in many situations. Try this before proceeding through the remaining steps.
- Make sure your version of Rogue Assault is completely up to date. An update could contain vital performance fixes, or new data could be clashing with old data and you may need to update to resolve that.
- Play from a stable WiFi signal. A minimum of 6Mbps bandwidth is recommended. The fewer people are also using the same WiFi and the closer you are to your router, the better your WiFi will perform.
- Powercycle your router or modem. Unplug your router or modem, wait for 60 seconds, then plug it back in. This can help your router or modem performance, and is helpful if you've been active frequently.
- Link your account to a platform (so your progress is saved), then Uninstall and Reinstall the app. If the above steps have not helped to improve performance, reinstalling the game once may help.
Taking these steps regularly will help keep all lines of communication between your device and our servers as free of obstruction as possible. If you have further concerns about lag, feel free to file a support ticket!