Note on Account Deletion: If you are seeing a message that your account is in the process of being deleted, you must send a ticket in to support, with your Player ID, to regain access. Account deletion will not help recover a lost base.
If you have lost your original War Commander: Rogue Assault base, don't worry, you may be able to recover it if you had previously linked it to a recovery method such as Facebook, Game Center (iOS only), or Google (Android only). Here's what to do:
Link the current base to your recovery method:
Load the game and link the base you see now to the same Game Center/Google/Facebook account that you used for your original base. This should prompt you to choose between the two bases - the new one and your original. Make sure you select the correct one, as the one you don't select will be lost.
Contact Customer Support:
If you are still having trouble recovering your base, contact War Commander: Rogue Assault's customer support team for assistance. To verify your account ownership, you will need to provide the following details:
- The approximate date your base was created
- The first device you played this base on
- The approximate date you last loaded the base
- Receipt from your last purchase
- For iOS users, follow these instructions: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204088.
- For Android users, follow these instructions: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2850369?hl=en.
- Provide the Player IDs for both bases: Player IDs for both the current base and the base you are trying to recover. This will help them locate your account and assist you in recovering your lost base.
In summary, recovering a lost War Commander: Rogue Assault base is possible if you had previously linked it to a recovery method. Follow the steps above to link your current base to your recovery method and contact customer support if you still need assistance. Be sure to provide all the necessary information to verify your account ownership and expedite the recovery process.