If you go to the store and see the message "The Black Market Billing Service Is Not Available At This Time", this means that your Google Account is not currently signed into the Google Play Store, or it cannot recognize your Google account for some reason.
We have found some steps to help correct this and allow you to view and make purchases in the store as usual. You may not need to try all of these steps - just try one at first and see if it fixes the problem. If it doesn't, try another.
The fixes are, but are not limited to:
- Refresh your Google Account - this is very common: sometimes this occurs if you changed your password somewhere other than your mobile device, and have not updated the password in Google Play)
- Restart your device
- Stop the app and then wipe the Store's cache and/or data
- Switch from a data/cellular connection to WiFi
- Uninstall and Reinstall from the Play Store
- Remove your credit card and add it again to the Play store
- Email Google Play store support for further Support beyond these steps