When you first start playing War Commander: Rogue Assault, all of your progress is saved locally on your device. This means if you delete the game, lose or break your device, reset to factory settings, etc, you will lose all of your progress.
Linking your account to a back-up login method will ensure this does not happen, as your progress will be saved remotely.
To link your account:
- Tap your avatar while in-game, near the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Tap the "Accounts" tab
- On the right-hand side of the screen, use the "Connect" button for the method you would like to use.
- Follow the remaining prompts to link your game account to your desired profile
If you ever need to install the game on another device or re-install after a wipe, you can follow these same three steps to retrieve your base.
SPECIAL STEPS FOR GAME CENTER
Since Apple has gotten rid of the stand alone Game Center app and moved Game Center to your devices settings with your Apple account, this means you can no longer link directly from your profile, but your Game Center account should automatically be detected and associated with your base. If you ever need to force this association, or just want to make sure you are indeed linked, follow these steps:
- Uninstall Rogue Assault; do not worry about losing your progress at this point as it is saved to your specific device and as long as you do not factory reset your device you should still have the same base when you reinstall
- Go to your devices settings and make sure you are using the the correct Apple and Game Center accounts you plan using on that device and that you want your base associated with. If you are already logged into the correct ones, try log out and then back in.
- Reinstall Rogue Assault and load the game
- As the game loads back up you should see a Game Center pop up at the top of your screen, indicating that your base is associated with that Game Center account