Hello, Commanders. The 2.29 release includes content for the final event of the United Front season, Iron Kingdom. It also contains several balance changes and new turret levels in base defense.
- [Event] The United Front season is concluding with ‘Iron Kingdom’. Complete missions and earn War Credits in this epic feature event. Begins May 10th.
- [Event] The F-35A, a new fixed-wing aircraft, is the top prize in Iron Kingdom. Take your air strikes to the next level with this terror of the skies!
- [War Zones] CC10 Outposts & Strongholds have been added to the top level Zone Areas. This will provide players at level 71+ with targets within their PvE Loot Steal range.
- [Base] Raptor and Base Defense balance changes announced on April 27th are going into effect with this deploy.
- [Base] Peacemaker Turret 5 and Howitzer Turret 10 enabled.
- [Spec Ops] Starstreak HVM added to Spec Ops store for last week in cycle.
- [Combat] Helicopters could be damaged by mines.
These changes will be implemented once all previous clients have been invalidated, which we expect to occur on Thursday, May 3rd.