When you deploy your FOBs you are paying to deploy them at your current level, and this cost scales with each level. When you upgrade them to a higher level, this will not change their level on the map automatically, and they will need to be scrapped and redeployed in order to reflect the new, higher level.
Articles in this section
- I am missing my PvP metal bonus
- What are Forward Operating Bases (FOBs) and how do they work?
- Where did my Prestige/Alliance Credits go?
- What is the "Discounted" scrap rate for FOBs?
- I upgraded my FOBs but they still have the old level on the map
- What counts as a win in PvP Battles?
- What are Control Points/Contestable Zones?
- How does moving your HQ work?
- What are Regions, War Zones, and Zones?
- Basic Tactics: Controlling Your Units