When you deploy your FOBs you are paying to deploy them at your current level, and this cost scales with each level. When you upgrade them to a higher level, this will not change their level on the map automatically, and they will need to be scrapped and redeployed in order to reflect the new, higher level.
Articles in this section
- Can I play from PC or Mac?
- How Can I Make Sure My Progress is Saved Permanently?
- Alliance Objective Rewards for Monthly Events - How Does my Claim Count?
- What are Base Themes?
- Why Can't I Claim This Prize?
- How Does Claiming Prizes in an Event Work?
- What are Forward Operating Bases (FOBs) and how do they work?
- Where did my Prestige/Alliance Credits go?
- What is the "Discounted" scrap rate for FOBs?
- I upgraded my FOBs but they still have the old level on the map