The 3.18 Update has started its rollout and will become available in the App Store/Google Play Store over the next week. This update introduces the new Heavy Transformer and includes Elite Levels for the Valkyrie. Read the full details below!
- [Base] Bases are about to get more powerful, in this update we are introducing Heavy Transformers. These energy conducting machines are used to power up Heavy Turrets and platforms, creating an even more deadly defense. A briefing detailing stats for the Heavy Transformer will go live alongside these release notes.
- [Unit] On the 28th, the Valkyrie is getting Elite levels that increase its overall offensive power and boost the Valkyrie’s defense as well. At level 15, Commanders can unlock the Valkyrie’s “Spartan Squad” ability. This ability works much like the Dragoon Squad ability but instead drops the mighty Spartans.
- [Stronghold/Outpost] On October 28th Strongholds and Outposts are getting a facelift and now sport a new look that is unique to the difficulty of the base. Commanders now will be able to distinguish at first glance the strength of Strongholds and Outposts. Additionally, rewards have been better optimized and now reward more criticals based on the units that did more damage during battle.
- [Audio] Fixed an issue where the Centurion was not playing SFX when firing.
- [Other] General performance fixes and minor visual improvements.