Alliance objectives for main monthly events give alliances of 20+ members the opportunity to receive a free equipment blueprint(s) for the unit that is released during the event if they claim said units blueprint in the event. Main monthly events have two requirements:
- Players must be in the alliance for the entire event; this includes the 24hr prize redemption window after the event ends.
- The alliance must claim at least 20 blueprints of the unit to receive the prize(s).
As an example we will show the Artemis rewards.
- 30+ CLAIMS: M-TAL Armor Plating MK I, II, & III
- 25-29 CLAIMS: M-TAL Armor Plating MK I & II
- 20-24 CLAIMS: M-TAL Armor Plating MK I
Alternate prizes for users who claimed the equipment prizes already (NOTE: exact amounts of thorium subject to change between events):
- MK1: 20,000,000 Thorium
- MK2: 7,900,000 Thorium
- MK3: 20,000,000 Thorium
- Monthly events begin at 9AM PT instead of the normal event start time of 10AM PT.
- Players MUST be in the alliance prior to 9AM PT on the event start date.
- Once the prize redemptions ends at 9AM PT 24hrs after the event ends players can leave the alliance and still be counted towards the total number of blueprint claims for the alliance.
- Leaving the alliance at any point between the event starting and prize redemption ending will disqualify you from receiving a prize, and your claims will not count toward your alliances total; rejoining that same alliance or moving to a new one will not change this.
- Players that do not claim the new unit blueprint from the event can still receive the prize(s) so long as they meet the above requirements and stay in the alliance for the events duration
- Monetary purchases of the unit blueprint prior to the event ending will count towards the total number of blueprint claims.